Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The Snacker

Truth be told, I'm scared of the little guy choking.  He's extremely curious about food but when I try giving him some (like a bite of a banana, for example), he either spits it out or chokes.  Don't even get me started with trying to get the piece of whatever it is out of his mouth.  It's like a tug of war!  His lips immediately tense up and he refuses to budge.

My mom gave me the suggestion to try Gerber Graduates Lil' Crunchies.  Mom's know best, right?  I ended up trying the cinnamon maple flavor and the mild cheddar flavor.  These ended up being the perfect solution!  They remind me of mini cheese-curls that melt in your mouthalmost the second you touch them.  I love these almost as much as the little guy does.  See what I mean?




I'm hoping these snacks will help him transition into "real food" when he's old enough. 
What's your child's favorite snack? 

*Disclaimer: I am not in any way affiliated with Gerber, I just really like their product*