Friday, July 15, 2011

Milestone Moment - Take Two!

Who would've thought that the little guy would have another milestone moment this week? That makes two in less than seven days - great job, little guy!

You see, he's been truly trying to crawl for the last week.  Before this, he would flop on his belly and get frustrated and upset until someone picked him up.  The first time he rolled over, he was on my bed.  My thought was that it was a softer place for him to be.  Who wants to roll over on a hard floor anyway? 

It looks as if the above thought applies to crawling as well.  The little guy took his first "knees" (it's not steps yet, so I guess "knees" will work) last night.  I was extremely excited to be the first one to see him do this because I missed him turning over because I was at work.  Seeing the little guy so proud of himself because he crawled was incredible.  I grabbed him and hugged him and he gave me this smile that seemed to say "that was pretty cool mom, wasn't it?"

I was able to catch a little bit of it on camera.  Please excuse my annoying excited voice.



Hope you have a fantastic weekend!