Friday, July 29, 2011

Growing So Fast (Your Three Words)

It seems like yesterday I was snuggling with you, holding you close and wishing that my maternity leave would last forever.  I blinked once, and here you are, at nine months old developing a temper, crawling up a storm and laughing at the silliest things.  You are growing up so fast, and while I'm so proud of you for all you are accomplishing, there is a selfish part of me that wants to hold onto these moments.



Join in and link up!
Everyone told me this time would fly by.....and they were right. 

I love the "grown up" things you are learning - how to pull yourself up on the couch to stand, the way you hold your own bottle and giving me kisses when I make the "fishy face."  You are growing up so fast and you know what?  It's kinda growing on me too.